Hi Guys! How’s it going!
For the last two or three months one of my friends told me that she fancied a boy in my year. To me I thinking right ok that’s great, I really hope that blossoms into something great. However, she does not have much confidence as she has never really been in a situation like that before. Well.. she has liked another guy, (we’ll call him desisting tit), but it never really developed into anything thing because, ‘excuse my french’ but and absolute dick to her!
Right anyway, back to the story, I can tell my friend absolutely likes this guy (we’ll call him lamppost (he is a really tall person!)). She gets really girly to me about him and to be honest its really sweet! But she has never been in a proper relationship before and she doesn’t know what to do, but that is fair enough! So I have been giving her advise:
- You may be absolutely petrified to tell him that you fancy him, but drop hint to him or get close to him.
- How do you know he won’t like you back after you tell him?! You will most likely feel better after telling him anyway!
- If you don’t try, you may never be able to do it for any other time. You need to break that first bond, it’s like when you break a glow stick, you can’t get the glow until you break it!
- You may feel after you tell him he won’t be your friend or ignore you for the rest of your life. First of all, if your feeling like this right now calm down… BREATH! You need to realise if he is a good friend he will either like you back, won’t like you back but still be a good friend to you, or be a ‘dick’ and ignore you. If he does the third one it shows he was never a good friend in the first place and may show you that you didn’t miss out there. (You didn’t miss out on a great guy that you can call your boyfriend).
- Ok imagine you have told him, and he is being a dick, you now think the world is over and you can never tell a guy you like them ever again! You are wrong there my friend! You will get over it after a few days and when you like a different guy again you might feel more confident because you have already said it to another guy. Just believe in yourself!
I’m so sorry if you didn’t understand that, or you already know that advise, I just wanted to write it so people who happen to stubble across my blog may benefit from my advise.
Lots of love